Leading legal defense firm, Pecoraro Law, has the skills necessary to succeed. With experience litigating over 160 civil cases, few attorneys throughout Louisiana have the unique background and experience of Pecoraro Law.
Knowledgeable Lawyers Serving Lafayette And Beyond
That is one of the reasons individuals, families, physicians, small businesses and international corporations turn to Pecoraro Law for sophisticated legal representation related to:
- General Litigation Experience matters, our actual trial litigation experience greatly surpasses similar sized firms. Resolution prior to trial is always a focus, but when litigation is imminent, Pecoraro Law has the proven performance to succeed.
- Workers Compensation We provide claims defense for workers’ compensation insurance providers and self-insured employers facing workplace injury claims in Louisiana.
- Business and Commercial Law Including business entity establishment, regulatory compliance, contract negotiations and disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, employee immigration issues, international contracts and litigation defense.
- Transportation Law Including regulatory compliance and defense of transportation companies in train derailments, class action litigation, toxic tort defense, employee injuries, motor vehicle crossing accidents, pedestrian accidents and environmental issues.
- Environmental Law We handle toxic tort litigation, the environmental aspects of commercial transactions, and have managed substantial litigation concerning federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations.
- Immigration and Naturalization Law Including visas, citizenship and naturalization, criminal defense, deportation and removal, asylum, family sponsorship and employer issues.
Contact Pecoraro Law For Effective, Efficient Legal Representation
For our business clients, our firm’s experience extends beyond basic civil litigation. Our firm has worked on toxic tort and class-action litigation on behalf of clients, including Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company and Union Pacific Railroad Company. Corporate clients will benefit from working with a small firm that has the knowledge, experience and resources of many of the largest law firms in the region.